Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Warmth and Laughter





The sun shines most of the time in southern California. Today was no exception. It was warm and sunny just like it is most days here. The loveliness is that my job allows me to enjoy a good part of my day basking. Sitting on a swing with a child. Watching the antics of the snail who has become a pet. Laughing over silly jokes.
 When is a door not a door?
 When it is ajar. hahahahahaha.
The children laughing may not even know what ajar means but they laugh anyway. Because that is what children do- a lot.


I am not always in on their private jokes. But sometimes I am included and expected to laugh along with them. Which I do-willingly. Because joy is healing and it feels great to be in on a good joke. Life only has to be this simple. Making it more complicated just feels like an unnecessary effort somehow.
So go ahead, Live, Laugh, Bask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment