Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November Gratitude Project



November is the month of Thanksgiving
It is a good time to be mindful of all there is to be thankful for.
And I do have so much to be thankful for. Really.
Even though I have been unemployed or underemployed for the past couple of years and though money is scarce, I am OK. Really.

I have enough to eat, I am warm enough, and I have wonderful people in my life that make me feel loved.

But there are times when I get discouraged and wonder how long before things turn around and I get that great job that is out there somewhere. The one that pays the bills.
The one where I get to laugh and be joyful-at least part of the day anyway.

Gratitude takes away that grumbling pensiveness and brings back my focus to what really matters.  With gratitude-for today and all of its wonderful possibilities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment