Saturday, February 4, 2012

Plan Change

“The best laid schemes o' mice and men Gang aft a-gley;
 And leave us naught but grief and pain For promised joy”-Robert Burns
I really love when I make plans and they get changed on me. Especially when whatever I had planned is not nearly as wonderful as the new thing. Today I am thankful that my plan to sit around and sort papers and do laundry got changed to a spa pedicure and a hotel suite vacation. I am not the kind of girl who gets pedicures on a regular basis. It is a treat reserved usually for very special occasions. And it is very rare that I have a vacation. But, surprises happen  just when you need them most. So, I will embrace this lovely turn of events and get some rest, and recharge my tired batteries and spend the day thankfully.

"What day is it,?" asked Pooh. "It's today," squeaked Piglet. "My favorite day," said Pooh.”

No comments:

Post a Comment